Monday, May 25, 2009

when will it end?


We had about four really nice days. some clouds, some sun, a little rain...before the weekend

when we were again deluged with rain! Its going to be a great year for the mosquitos!!

then I was going to add a picture but found that something happened to the last ones I downloaded. So you will not see a pic of the huge puddle in the back yard.


Really now, I am a reasonable person. and It is well known that I love rain. But, really

I just hope for a little break. I think its coming soon. I don't want to go in the opposite direction.

Fifteen years in the desert of Chihuahua really made me appreciate rain. And I really hate to

complain. I'm not complaining about the rain. I'm just hoping for a bit of sun before more rain comes.

2 comments:

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

You are funny! I love rain, too, but not days and days of it at a time!!! Been raining here, too, lots of clouds...very nice for our garden!

Ellie said...

We've got too much rain, too. Too muddy to even plant anything. That, and there are construction guys mucking around in our back yard. Yuck.

About Me

My photo
towns, countryside, desert, cities, houses, apartments, trailers, places I have lived

Blog Archive